Samstag, 9. Januar 2016

Starting a new year... any resolutions?







May your 2016 be a very happy one, 

and may you be well on your way to better health...




Me at the Health Resort, October 2015



As you know I'm around 115,5kg...
lost 10 kg from my absolute high...

which is great, 

but looking at the beginnings of this blog
(back on first february of 2014), 
I started with 109,5kg...

so still -6kg to go until I'm even back where I started.


Talk about having gone "a bit" in the wrong direction. 









This is a pic from june 2012. 


Me out in nature, june 2012


At that time, I was not exactly normalweight, I was even strongly overweight, 
but I was healthy... 

I was going for a walk DAILY. 
I ate HEALTHY and NORMAL.
I felt GOOD.

Maybe I can't reach my "dream goal" of weighing half of what I weigh now, 

but I can surely get back to THIS.



I'M ON MY WAY.
Please have patience!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen