Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Caring for myself...



Hello butterflies!




Eating well is caring for YOU.

And I need to care better for ME.




I'm at 113,3kg this morning. 



Losing..




This midday, I will be cooking Indian with a good friend. 
Let's see how it turns out!


I need to lose my "fear" of the stove. 

Making clear to myself that cooking is caring for myself. 

Not a negative image (momma in the kitchen slaving away for the family, or anything in that direction), but a positive one: of a healthy and happy woman who is caring for herself and caring for the well-being of her beloved ones. 





Being positive about life, 
and most of all, being gentle to myself. 




I love myself;


therefore, I give myself what I need


but no more than I need. 



 #kirafood 









 
 





(Nickelback - "What Are You Waiting For")






Keep calm and live life gently...
I know very well how to live well. 




(Enya - "Echoes in Rain")



Take care, butterflies. 

And see you around. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen