Freitag, 2. Januar 2015

I'm stronger than you, a**hole.

 
 
Sorry for the title...
 
 
this doesn't go for you, of course,
my lovely butterflies...
 
 
 
but for a natural born player
 
who dressed as my dream man for too long
and then pushed me away.
 
 
Oh, you'll regret this, darling.
 
 
 
Because, believe it or not,
even with this unflattering million pounds all over my ass,
I'm still a scorching hot female.
 
So get out already before I burn you down.
Grrr!!!
 
 
(Shakira feat. Alejandro Sanz - "La Tortura")
 
Because
THIS TIME,
I'm no more cryin' over you...
 

 

I'm stronger.

 

 
I went to the gym.
 
And there, on that cycle,
listening to my music,
I drove myself far away from you...
 
and every punch I'll give,
I'll imagine your smooth face...
 
 
 
... and yeah, I know,
you hate Britney...
 
... I don't like her much either...
 
... but here goes, especially for you, dear...
 
(Britney Spears - "Stronger")
 
 
 

I AM STRONGER.

 
 
Yeah, so I might have turned to the chips & ice-cream solution a lot
when I was down because of you.
 
No more, sweetie.
 
 
 
 
This time, I will no more take it out on me.
The punching bag (with your face on it) is much better.
 
 

I APOLOGIZE TO YOU,

BUTTERFLIES,

IF I HURT ANYONE'S TENDER FEELINGS...

 

TODAY I'VE GOT

"ENERGÍA RABIOSA"!!!

 
 
 
(Taylor Swift - "Blank Space")
 
 
So,
(look away minors please):
 
 
 
 
 
(Jason Derulo - "Ridin' Solo")
 
 
 
I will put together a great playlist,
and keep going to the gym,
and have an awesome life,
 
 
and YOU
will keep begging every stupid one for money,
but guess what -
 
 

WITHOUT ME.

 
 

ba-ba!

 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen