Montag, 5. Januar 2015

2015, first challenge: Love what loves you back

 
 
Hello butterflies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am wonderfully well
 
 
and doing good taking best care of myself.
 
 
 
Love this new affair with myself <3
 
 
 
 
 

I'm loving myself,

and because I love myself,

 

I will only give myself to food (and relationships)

that love me back...

 
First challenge of the new year:
Love what loves you back...
 
... and no, that hot fudge sundae doesn't love you back...  
True, it can might give you a momentary high,
but it's a short-lived romance.
Nothing wrong with short-lived romance...
but
WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE REAL THING, AREN'T WE? ;)
 
 
(Tokio Hotel - "Love who loves you back")
 
 
 
I'm doing good these days...
hoping to continue in this good spirit when holidays are over
and stress of "normal life" kicks in...
 
but I'm positive.
 
 
 
 
Stay happy butterflies...
see you soon!
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen