Donnerstag, 13. November 2014

The "Tea Time" week

 
 
 

Stress Management

week ahead...

 

 

... gonna take it slow.

 
 
 
What about some fine tea?
 
 
 
 

"Tea Time"

week

it is!

 
 
 
 
 
Reports:
 
 
Day 1: fruity
Had a fruity tea while at Alice's.
Calm.
Rest of the day went bad,
but I remember the morning - with tea - was good.
 
Day 2: green tea to go
Bought a liter of iced green tea,
to drink on the go.
Delicious.
 
Day 3: more green tea
Had about half a liter of green tea on the go.
And a lot of cocktails in the evening, that were not tea.
It's Saturday, and I was out with friends.
Bad moment for ordering tea ;)
 
Day 4: stress-free Sunday
Had the resting half liter of green tea from yesterday.
And a wonderful "wellness detox" tea
in the afternoon/evening (tea time hour).
Amazing how rested and calm that left me feeling.
 
Day 5: relaxing herbal
Had a nice relaxing herbal tea
during our obesity group.
 
Day 6: fruity and green tea
Had some green tea and a good fruity.
 
Day 7: herbal fruity
Made a huuuge cupful of mixed herbal and peach.
 
 

Tea is good...

but I hate waiting :)

I guess I'll stick with the iced green tea...

or maybe I should just learn some patience.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen