Mittwoch, 5. November 2014

The "Happy Dance" week

 
 

"Happy Dance"

week

 

 

starting...

 

 

 
 

Reports:

 
 
Day 1: trying to be happy
I'm not happy enough today to
do a true "happy dance".
But... I'm getting there!!!
 
 
Day 2: walk 'n' dance
Did some wajogking
and danced a little Zumba.
Not much,
but a little bit is better than nothing.
 
Day 3: be happy - and express it
(Sigma feat. Paloma Faith - "Changing")
 
Danced several minutes (hours maybe with pauses)
to Saturday Night radio mix.
Had a lot a fun.
 
Day 4: I can't dance
(Genesis - "I can't dance")
 
But still I do.
"The only thing about me is the way that I walk..."
... did a lot of walking, too.
Sunday - walking day.
 
 
Day 5: workout!
Went to fitness center.
Wanted to go to Zumba dancing class,
but they changed the hours...
so I had an intense "problem zone" workout instead.
Not bad either.
I think I am sore.
 
Day 6: Dance through life
A rather normal day, without much dancing...
but I listen to my music,
and I move a little.
Should be enough
(especially after yesterday's workout).
 
Day 7: meh
I'm working.
Not too much time for dancing.
Actually, I'm tired as hell.
 
 
 
 
Sixth challenge...
 
only half a success



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen