Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

With a little help from my friends



Hello all!
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for not having written for so long.
Was busy and, well, depressed, and not doing good on my diet, nor exercise this past week...
 
But today, my best friend wanted to come over in the afternoon to meet me, so one hour before she comes, I finally rise from bed (was sleeping and slacking around all weekend) and tidy up my room a bit... oh, I think it smells a bit moldy. Let's open the window and let some fresh air come in. Wow, look, sunshine outside!!! When did the sun come out? It has been raining all last week...
 
My friend comes, we talk, she puts my head back in order. We go outside for a good walk, to fetch her husband from work, and have a coffee. Afterwards, I continue the walk, for quite a long time. Feels so good to be back walking. I've been missing some exercise.
 
 
Thank you two for picking me up today!!!
I really needed it a lot!!!

(The Beatles - "With a little help from my friends")
 
 
Tomorrow work, appointment with Alice (my diet counselor), and time for a good walk in the evening.
 

Looking forward to a sunny, happy day.

 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen