Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Surviving Christmas...

 
 
Hello butterflies!
 
 
 
 
 
This Christmas has been very good for me.
 
I've celebrated Christmas Eve alone,
with a vegan "canard" (Vegourmet Corn Steak di Fumo)
and vegan mayonnaise salad...
 
 
On Christmas day I went to have a Christmas meal with all my family,
and then a (somewhat boring) extended family come-together
- but the cake and cookies were fine ;)
 
 
 
I'm on holidays until 7th of January
and just enjoying life...
 
 
 
and on 9th I will FINALLY have my tattoos!
So excited!!!
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
These days I am doing my best
to eat my 2.000 calories a day
(which is a lot, if you come to think of it)
 
and do some proper exercise
(mostly yoga and walking,
haven't found to the fitness center yet)
 
am relaxing a lot
 
and enjoying time with my friends.


 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
Life is good...
 
 
 
 
 
 
See you butterflies


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen